Packer Love

Posted by Deion-Slam Sunday, February 6, 2011 0 comments

Ok this one is only for the Packer Fans out there, the rest of you go cry into your beers.
The first link a compilation of Packer fan songs that have been made over the years. I had more on cassette in 1996, but I don't know where that went. These are really low quality and kind of crappy sounding, but I had to scour the web for them, and most of them are from YouTube. Best I could do.

Track List
We Love The Green & Gold
Da Packer Drinkin' Song
Go! Pack! Go! ('96 Remix)
Go! Pack! Go! ('66 version)
Feelin' So Fly Like A Cheesehead
I Love My Green Bay Packers
Lambeau Leap
Yellow & Gold
Packer Polka
(I'm A) Cheesehead Baby
Go You Packers Go
Wedge of Allegiance

This second one is a release by the bar-room band The Wedgies who performed covers of classic rock songs with a Green Bay theme. I'm only posting this cuz it took me forever to find all these songs. It needs to be up somewhere.


The Wedgies - Brat Out of Hell

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...