Gas Giant Discography

Posted by Deion-Slam Saturday, September 25, 2010 0 comments

Gas Giant is a space-rock band from Denmark. They broke up in 2006 and released between 2 and 4 albums - depending on which site you go on. All of the information about this band is criss-crossed across every different website about them. And there aren't even that many, which is why I am posting this. Gotta spread it around.

Portals Of Nothingness - 1999

Cannot find any artwork anywhere

Pleasant Journey In Heavy Tunes - 2000


Mana - 2003

Gas Giant - 2006
Supposed fourth album released right before (or after) the group split up. I cannot find heads or tales about this one. Most records don't show it ever being released, but most records don't show Portals Of Nothingness ever existing and I have that one. I really have no clue.

If you've got more from this group I'd love to have it.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...