Psalms for the Spiritually Dead

Posted by Deion-Slam Wednesday, November 3, 2010 0 comments

Sons Of Perdition are a gothic country band from Arkansas, similar to Those Poor Bastards.

After years of endless toil, I'm pleased to drop this slab of despair into your lap. May it break your spirit down like a tree that's soft with disease and rot, as it's done to me. Listen and lament, but never repent.

Psalms for the Spiritually Dead (2010)
"Hey chief,

I'm writing to ask that you remove the download of my album, "Psalms for the Spiritually Dead" from your page. I'd be honored if you'd keep a track or two up, if you wanted to do so. If not, that's your call.

I don't think you are, or are trying to, rip me or anybody else off. It's just that your page comes up really high on the list when Googling my album. This cuts into the cash I'm trying to raise to build my doomsday bunker. I'm sure you understand.


Your pal,
Zebulon Whatley
Sons of Perdition
"

Dont you wish all artists were as chill and understanding as him. Link removed now but head on over to their myspace for a listen and to buy it!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...