Therion - Sitra Ahra

Posted by Deion-Slam Sunday, September 19, 2010 0 comments

Sitra Ahra is the thirteenth full-length musical album by Therion scheduled to be released on 17 September 2010 in Europe, and 26 October 2010 in North America. It will be the first studio release since Gothic Kabbalah in 2007. The album title was announced on 4 February 2010. As of that day, the album was in later phases of the recording. This album will be the last part of the quadrilogy, comprised of Sirius B, Lemuria, Gothic Kabbalah, and Sitra Ahra.

I had the entire Therion discography up here, but MediaFire deleted over half of the files for whatever reason, I suppose lack of downloads I guess. If you want me to re-up all of those I will, but I need some requests for it first

Sitra Ahra - 2010

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...