Songs for Singles

Posted by Deion-Slam Tuesday, September 14, 2010 0 comments

Before a flood of new music gets posted in the next day or so I just wanna give you all a big thank you in return. I wasn't expecting much out of my 'rant' but your support and appreciation in such little time is truly outstanding. Though I don't have the time to comment back on everything everyone has said, know that I read everything, even the lone comment on myspace. Know that there is no denying the love you guys have its time to get started with more awesome shit!

Songs for Singles is an EP by the American rock band Torche. The album will be released on September 21, 2010 through Hydra Head Records. It's the first Torche album, and second release after the split single Chapter Ahead Being Fake, to not feature guitarist Juan Montoya.

Songs for Singles (2010)
http://www.mediafire.com/?4knagug9hdt1c8d

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...