I Shit Robots - Doom

Posted by Deion-Slam Monday, September 13, 2010 0 comments



I Shit Robots
Doom
United States of America
2010
Death Metal/Grindcore

01. Bret Michaels Looks Like an Old Lesbian
02. First Class Ticket to a Semenstained Death in the Basement
03. Black Transgender Cripple Midgets on Nazi Unicorns
04. Puff-Puff
05. God Is Dead But my Hair Is Perfect
06. THE MARS VOLTA SUCKS
07. Intestinal Lasso Asphyxiation as Autoerotic Masturbation Enhancement
08. Right Hand on Mouse, Left on Cock
09. Your Mother and I Are Getting a Divorce, I Believe She's a Spiderbot 3000 in Disguise
10. Doom

Mp3
320 kbps
Download(via Megaupload)
Official Download(via Mediafire)
Official Direct Download
Official Site
MySpace

Special thanx to I Shit Robots !

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...