ChthoniC - Mirror of Retribution

Posted by Deion-Slam Tuesday, July 21, 2009 0 comments



Genre: Melodic Black Metal

1. Autoscopy (Intro)
2. Blooming Blades
3. Hearts Condemmed
4. Venom In My veins
5. The Aroused
6. Sing-Ling Temple
7. 1947
8. Forty-Nine Theurgy Chains
9. Rise Of The Shadows
10. Bloody Waves Of Sorrow
11. Spell Of Setting Sun: Mirror Of Retribution

Download at Mediafire
Chthonic at Myspace

---------------------------------

Just recently leaked, and I have yet to give it a good listen. Generally not a fan of Melodic BM, and ChthoniC never really interested me, but I figure that the vast majority of this link's downloaders won't even read this description, except to notice the exclamation point at the end of this sentence, thinking I wrote a positive review!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...